Grandfather Clock Script
Second Life, L$ 1750
Available at SL Marketplace: Grandfather Clock Script
The grandfather clock script is, likely, the most featured single script you'll find, and it comes with auxiliary tools. You can setup and control all this with one script:
- The clock Hours, minutes and seconds hands. Seconds hand is optional, and it can be placed in a separate place than hours and minutes. There's a tool to help setting up the hands, so they rotate as you want them.
- You can define all the timezones you need, and there's an option to turn on/off daylight saving.
- Pendulum tick-tock motion (and rest position). There's a tool to help setting it up, and its motion can be turned on/off.
- Spinning gears. If you feel like adding spinning gears to the clock, you can. You can turn them on/off.
- Tick-tock sound. It can be turned on/off.
- Chimes sound.
- Two extra buttons that you can setup to call other scripts.
- Final user can change access to owner only/everybody/group
- Menu can be integrated into tools such as MLPv2, AVsitter... (AVsitter version 2 works too!)
Classified under: Scripts, Home and Garden
This product was released on 12/02/2015 at 20:00:00